Sunday rocks | Tuke's Quest

Sunday rocks

I kinda stepped on my laptop while rushing to church on the 16th of February so the screen got spoilt again and I got it back first week in March hence the long lag in posts. Anyways I’m back now so it’s all good.

I’ve always been a bit of a tomboy and I sorta walk like one. Throughout secondary school, I only wore skirts and dresses on Sundays and that was because I wasn’t allowed to wear trousers to church. The only make up I owned at this time was Vaseline petroleum jelly in the cute round tins.

I bought my first mac powder at the age of 18 because I was taking part in a pageant for charity and needed to bring my own powder for the photoshoot. (btw I still have that studio fix powder, 3 years later, haven’t even used up to half of it, deep stuff abi?) I am becoming more of a lady and have a new found appreciation for heels and make up J About time, hehe


There’s a makeup fair happening tomorrow in Lagos and it’s organized my Maybelline, Celebrity Make up Artist, Bimpe Onakoya will be running some masterclasses, I can’t wait, God knows I have a lot to learn and the best thing is, it's free.

Colour Theory & Makeup Artistry: 1PM – 2PM

Highlighting & Contouring: 2PM – 3PM

How to achieve a Flawless Look: 3:30PM – 4PM

Editorial & Runway Look: 4PM – 5PM




There is a free play that I’ll be going for afterwards, That Scoundrel Suberu, it’s by the Live Theatre on Sunday team. Someone I worked with during my internship before NYSC began produced it and a friend of mine is acting in it so I have high hopes. I’ll rather watch live theatre than go to the cinema so I’m pretty excited for tomorrow plus it’s Mother’s day, gotta do something special for my mum.






A parent of a girl in my class is organizing some shopping event at Freedom park, I’m going to show some support, shop a little and hopefully get a free makeover and goody bag, can’t wait.
Share

2 comments:

  1. Wow you were there? I was too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I was but I had to leave for my play in the middle of the second class. Did you learn a lot?

      Delete