Prints make me happy! | Tuke's Quest

Prints make me happy!

So I decided to do a seperate outfit post because the previous one was getting pretty long. I wore this on my day out with Gbemi, a few of the pictures were taken at Centro mall at Night and Gbemi caught a pretty cool Jump shot!





















My Top is from H and M,
Skirt is Tailor made, same material as in this shoot!
Sandals: Forever 21
Satchel: DKNY
Earrings: My School Funday

P.S. These  Braids don't know it but their time is almost up, I'm missing my fro!
Share

13 comments:

  1. Im very partial to the prints and see no wrong at all.
    Oh i finally got around to answering your questions!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this skirt! The bright yellow just illuminates the room, that including your radiant smile. I saw on in a photo on mide's blog at the hair event , and I was like 'look that's Tuke .. Haha X_X loove the prints

    Xx
    www.mzcocoh.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mz Cocoh!!! Aww, yeah, i finally met her at the hair event, you should visit Nigeria soon!!!

      Delete
  3. Wow. Your smile is really pretty. I want to smile like that. Don't ever stop smiling.
    http://divadiari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, Thank you Sogie! I'm sure you can smile like that jo! I won't!!!!

      Delete
  4. you are one excited human being sha....
    your pictures are lovely and you smile is amazing.
    i like the fact that your skirt has pockets.
    really cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loool, after a day filled with Ice Cream, Frozen Yoghurt and Chinese, of Course I was excited #SugarOverload hehe :)
      Thank you Yeva!!!

      Delete
  5. Awwww cute love your skirt :)

    ReplyDelete