Workflow: Pinstripes | Tuke's Quest

Workflow: Pinstripes

Hey Guys!

As you all know, I am about to enter the work force, life is about to get real yo, Deadlines and Targets, the whole she bang. I wore this to an interview last week and a friend asked to see what I wore as he had never seen me in a suit. I haven't worn one in a while.

This is my favourite trouser suit and I got it from Zara in July 2013. My White Shirt is from H and M, Black Pumps are from Bershka, Neklace was a birthday present and my Wristwatch was a graduation present from my friend's mum, it's from DKNY and I Love it. I think the fact that I'm about to enter the corporate world gingered the new hairstyle (as seen on Instagram). I miss my curls already though and it's only been 3 days.

Oh yeah, Picture Overload Alert!









Why so serious Tuks


So I wore my hair as a puff for the interview but decided to switch things up a notch during the shoot. Do you prefer the plain puff or the puff with a quiff?
























As you can obviously tell, I had a bit of an issue cutting down the number of pictures and Funmi, my trusty picture taker kept snapping away. So, do you prefer it with or without the jacket? with or without the quiff?

Share

31 comments:

  1. Looking sharp! I think I like them all - no preference :)

    http://berrydakara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfit with AND without the jacket! You just made me fall in love with pantsuits. Both kind of puffs look great, but i prefer the one with the quiff.
    I hope you get the job Tuke! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, Yayyy. Thanks for the sweet and kind words Abby!!

      Delete
  3. Love the quiff! And the whole ensembe actually! :)

    Reni | Lilac Tinted Views

    ReplyDelete
  4. Osheyy Workforce, Gii dem.

    They're not ready 🙌

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww I miss this house! Looking sha'p cuz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love the formal look. Suits you but then again you wear everything so nicely.
    I love the white shirt without the blazer and the bag too!!
    Es x x
    imparfait-treasure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Estée :) :D

      Delete
  7. Looking good detuke! I hope you get the job :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh ohh Go Tuke! Looking really good girl and the quiff :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore this suit. You look so chic. Nicely done boss lady.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking good babe
    The suit suits you (see what i did there)
    Goodluck in the corporate jungle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mide :)
      Yeah, I saw that ;)
      Thanks girl!!

      Delete
  11. Hello World....Bows then Curtsies :) Bring it on!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just never liked pin stripe suit until now, you made me fall in love. Great look & i love you bag.

    www.adezeezee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What Adetutu said! You just gave pin stripe a nice twist. I like. Plus i think i prefer the hair with the quiff (hmm didn't know that's what that was called lol). Hope you get the job hun. I must say, with each post, I am endeared by your personality that you share with us. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, Thank you Hephzibah :D Yeah, the quiff adds a lil something something to the look. Awww, that's such a sweet thing to say, Thank you :D :)

      Delete
  14. Nice outfit and very nice pictures....

    Http://journalofapetitediva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looking really Sharp! and I love your fro either ways.
    Success with the job hunting!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey,

      I just started reading your blog and trust me i am loving it. I am planning on moving back to naija for NYNC but it kind of scary but i am getting great vibe from your writing.

      Delete
    2. Aww, Yayy! Hello New reader Fatima. There really is nothing to be scared about, feel free to email me any questions you have tuke_morgan@hotmail.com

      Delete