Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award | Tuke's Quest

Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award

Hey Guys

This post is LONG OVERDUE.

Ugo of The Beautiful Eagle nominated me for this award aaaages ago, on the 11th of September to be precise and Amaka of Seyon Hundeyin nominated me for it on the 28th of October.

The award is passed from sister blogger to sister blogger and there are just 4 conditions you have to meet when you accept the award



The Rules
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site. 

2. Put the award logo on your blog.

3. Answer their ten questions. 

4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees

5. Nominate 10 bloggers

The two bloggers who nominated me decided to change the rules so I don't have to answer 10 questions but one question:

 Tell us about a part of you that you struggled with(maybe a habit, nose, shape, leg etc) and how you over came the fear......

Aim: to help ladies accept every part of their bodies and personalities 

I won't say I struggled with it but it made me feel conscious and sometimes it still does. I have some spots on my foot. I was born with them, I have them now and I always will.
Some people have asked me if it was a tattoo.
Some people have exclaimed asking what it is.
Some people have thought it was dirt and tried to clean it up but it is what it is.
It's presence on my foot doesn't affect my health in any way but it just sometimes seems visually unappealing and sometimes I get self conscious as I have big feet too.
I'm a Uk size 7.5 so at some shops I get an 8, at others I get a 7
I've accepted that it is what it is, that's how I was born
There are people out with there with no feet (the crippled) and they would gladly take my own so I'm grateful that I have feet to begin with.



Rocking my lovely Zara Heels from Kampke.com, they've got a few in stock so grab yours now, hehe.

My question to any blogger that wants to accept the award is the same as what I was asked.
Kindly tell us a part of you that you struggled with and how you overcame the fear.
Share

4 comments:

  1. Good one. Never even noticed it. Silting don't see it though. We all have to be thankful for what we have.
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's not that obvious in pictures but it is pretty visible in real life.
      Yup, gotta be thankful!

      Delete
  2. awwwwwwwww, i'm glad you took time to do this.
    Happy new year, a toast to a happy life, accepting all that seem like flaws and seeing beauty in all of the mess.
    Ps: your legs are HOTTTTTTTTTTTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, finally did it after procrastinating for so long.
      Happy New Year to you too, hehe, Thank you :) :D

      Delete